Celluma PRO Anti-Aging Help with Acne Wrinkles Pain
Benefits of Whole Body Cryotherapy
Redlands Cryo Spa are committed to share the life-enhancing benefits of Cryotherapy, Himalayan Salt Cave Kagen, Water ph9.5
& dōTERRA therapeutic-grade essential oils with you.
• Decreases Muscle Soreness
• Pain & Inflammation
• Reduces Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
• Increases Energy and Peak Athletic Performance
• Increase in muscle strength
• Allows immediate post-therapy sports activity
• Allows more intense & higher volume training
• Boosts immune system – limits colds and flus
• Boosts lymph draining and blood circulation
• Improves muscle strength and joint function
• Decreases injury recovery time
• Accelerates muscle recovery
• Decreases fatigue
• Improves Blood Circulation throughout the body
• Accelerates the body’s natural healing processes
• Improves Mood
• Relieves Depression and Anxiety
• Reduces Pain and Inflammation
• Improves sleep pattern
• Helps with = Degenerative Disease of Joints, Spine, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue & Pain
• Osteo – and Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Inflammation of the Spine
• Ankylosing Sponylitis
• Multiple Sclerosis Phantom Pain
Reported benefits include:
Tighter, healthier skin, Cellulite reduction, Stronger, fuller hair, Stronger nails, Fewer skin blemishes, Faster fat loss through burning more calories. Relieve joint and body, back and neck pain, Eliminate cellulite,Burn an extra 500-800 calories.
Improve recovery and soreness after working out, Improve your body’s circulation
• Increase endorphins and improve your mood
• Remove varicose veins
• Rejuvenate your skin and collagen levels (so you look and feel younger)
• Alleviate arthritic condition
Basics of Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC)
Cryotherapy is an ultra cold treatment designed to shock the body into action by reviving up blood circulation and boosting the immune and central nervous systems.
Whole body Cryotherapy affects the body on three different levels:
1= The Biochemical level – the circulatory system
2= The Energy level – the energy meridians
3= The Information level – the nervous system.
As you enter the Cryocabin the sudden drop in heat stimulates the temperature receptors, prompting the brain to transmit messages throughout the body. This withdraws blood from the body’s core to try to regulate the temperature. When you exit the cabin, blood is pumped vigorously around the body, which in turn enhances the oxygen supply and removal of toxins.
The cold also triggers the nervous system to release feel-good endorphins, plus the body’s natural anti-inflammatory reaction to extreme cold results in a pain reduction.
Like us & Check in on Facebook for chance to win the weekly Free Prize!
Follow us on Instagram & Facebook for great weekly specials!
Quality Treatment: 909-255-2549
1235 Indiana Ct # 101 | Redlands Ca 92374